Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Style Spotlight: Georgina Chapman of Marchesa


The beautiful,  gorgeous, fabulous, elegant, chic, super talented and amazing Georgina Chapman of fashion powerhouse Marchesa. Georgina is one of my style icons, obviously no explanation needed. The woman is flawless and impeccably dressed and accessorized. She along with colleague Karen Craig both studied at Chelsea College of Art and Design and established Marchesa in 2004. Since then, no red carpet or Hollywood after party has been without a handful of A-list celebrities wearing exquisite Marchesa gowns. Many celebrities such as Blake Lively, Jennifer Lopez,Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson, Halle Berry and Sandra Bullock have all been seen on the red carpet wearing Marchesa  and have even had custom dresses and wedding gowns made special for them. Marchesa is pure elegance and glamour. I always wanted my wedding gown (s) to be made by Marchesa, even though I am already married doesn’t mean my renewal of vows gowns can't be Marchesa right? Enjoy the pictures and dream in Marchesa tonight..Xo

( I do not own any of these pictures).

No comments:

Post a Comment