Thursday, October 4, 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M


My two favorite pieces: The statement cocktail ultra fab turquoise ring and these super glam sunglasses both $49.95!!



How fab are these clutches?! They add instant glamour and style to any outfit because gold matches and complements every color.

My other favorite pieces are the emerald jeweled necklace and matching earrings and the gold linked nceklace. Love!!!!
Travel Anna Dello Russo style with these jewelery boxed designed luggage!

The day has finally come! Anna Dello Russo for H&M hits stores today and its hitting hard! How beyond are these pieces?! I love , love , LOVE! They are available here, http://www.hm.com/us/ or at your nearest H&M store! I can imagine they will fly off the shelves and sell like hot cakes . Happy shopping!

( I do not own any of these pictures).

No comments:

Post a Comment