Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Fall Fragrance List

Marchesa Parfum D'Extase : light floral with a woody and jasmine mix; romantic,feminine and delicate. Fabulous bottle and I love how it looks in my room. And yes, I like to decorate my room and bathroom with perfume bottles.
Valentina  Eau de Parfum by Valentino: Sweet yet spicy ,fresh aroma; Capturing and long lasting. My current favorite! 
Alien by Thierry Mugler: Sensual, capturing, musky and extremely long lasting. I always get compliments when I wear this . Also a favorite of mine.
Narciso Rodriguez For Her- Musky and warm. Long lasting as well and ideal for fall . I also love the black and pink color combo, also serves as nice decor in your room and bathroom which is a plus. (Just saying).
 Tom Ford Santal Blush- Mostly anything Tom Ford does I love because he can barely do no wrong when it comes to fashion, beauty etc but this fragrance I really love! Its exotic, woody and captures a rich floral scent. This bottle also can add nice decor to your room and bathroom as well ;-)

I hope you find this list I compiled useful and informative . These are my current favorites and  are fabulous for Fall. These fragrances are available at either Saks Fifth Avenue, http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/Entry.jsp or Sephora http://www.sephora.com/ . Happy Shopping! XO

( I do not own any of these pictures).


No comments:

Post a Comment