Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Make- Up Trends and Must Haves

 Cover Girl in Spellbound and Tom Ford in Violet Fatale

 Dior Polish in Smoking Plum                              


 Dior Polish in Pink Icing

Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in : Naked and Mink Brule



 Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Violet Sky







Nars Single Eye Shadow in Bengali




Cat Eye trend: Runway model @ Ralph Lauren Show
Perfect Cat Eye shape!

These are my Fall Make Up must haves and trends. Let's discuss: The Cover Girl lipstick in Spellbound is amazing. The perfect magenta and it lasts all day and even when it does fade it serves a tint under $10 and available at Target; it’s a steal! Plums are huge this Fall and has always been one of my favorite hues. Nude and soft pink are also trending for Fall. Nude nails are all the rage and I shall be trying this. Usually I am a “color" girl and I either go for deep and bright colors. Laura Mercier is my favorite make up line. I use her foundations, tinted moisturizers and her eye shadows are amazing. Her Baked Eye Colour Collection will not disappoint! A rich, brown shads is a must have for any season and can be worn day or night and I believe the Nars in Bengali eye shadow is the way to go! Lastly, the Cat Eye. I always loved this but never always achieved the look. These pictures are my inspo on how I would want my Cat Eye makeup to look when I find the perfect liquid liner to accomplish this. (Let's save the liquid liner for another post, shall we?). Have fun experimenting! These products are all available at Saks Fifth Avenue, here and the Cover Girl Lipstick is Available at Target

( I do not own any of these pictures).

No comments:

Post a Comment