Thursday, October 4, 2012

Celine me please!!


 



I am obsessed and currently eying and needing a Celine handbag in my life!! I know I am not the only one with this fashion dilemma so I have compiled some of my favorite Celine handbags for your viewing pleasure. The Shopper, Phantom and the Trapeze bags are the popular styles splashed across magazines, fashion blogs and spotted on celebrities at the moment. In my opinion it is the "It" bag of the season! Pheope Philo, Celine's current fashion director, has successfully managed to maintain the same design and transition them into Fall with textures and colors suitable for the season. They are impeccably designed, super chic, classy, edgy and effortless and easy to wear. Bravo Phoebe! Check out the lookbook here,http://www.celine.com/en/home .
( I do not own any of these pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment