Friday, August 10, 2012

Brighter Days

Hey loves! I was inspired by my previous post Be Bright! So, I decided to do a post with my version on wearing brights and color-blocking. I paired my brights with leather to give it an edge. I love leather pants and leather leggings and cant wait for the weather to cool down to wear them more often. As you can tell now from following my blog I have an obsession with the color black. I've worn black in almost every post but I promise I will change it up! Enjoy! J'adore Caresse xo
What I'am wearing: Sunglasses: Dior Mirrored Aviators; Blazer: Forever21; Tank: Forever21; Pants: Zara; Shoes: Zara; Clutch: YvesSaintLaurent Belle du Jour ; Lip Color: Dior Rouge in Pink Preview; Nail Color: Nicole for OPI Kardashian Color in Kourt is Ready for a Pedi.

1 comment: