Friday, August 17, 2012

A Very Pucci Summer


Hi Loves! I wanted to post my never before worn Emilio Pucci beach dress I've been hoarding in my closet since January! Finally its summer, so I can pull it from my closet for a fabulous and colorful summer look. I have always loved Emilio Pucci prints. They are classic and never go out of style and are always chic. I’ve had the silk scarf from my college days but now I can finally do a head to toe look. Pucci pieces are pricey$$$ but you can get lucky like I was and find amazing pieces on sale. Pair with bold accessories and sandals or wedges for a fabulous beach/boat and summer look! Hope you enjoy my Emilio Pucci ensemble! Until next time, J'adore Caresse xo
I'm wearing: Emilio Pucci Silk Scarf; Emilio Pucci Beach Dress; Louis Vuitton Neverfull tote bag; Chanel Logo Sandals; BCBG ring; Ray Ban aviators.

1 comment:

  1. This look is just perfect ! Thank you so much for an inspiration :) I would wear my pucci top in they same way with neverfull.

    ReplyDelete