Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Caftan Kind of Day


Hi Loves! Finally, I got to debut my favorite caftan to date. Caftans are the best beach cover up! Why not wear a glamorous cover up that can enhance every part of your beach/yachting appearance? As opposed to a plain t-shirt and jeans combo? Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that look, but I like to use the motto “Life is too short to be plain" and I grab at every opportunity to glam up any look I can. Pair beach looks with a fedora, fedoras are in-expensive and super chic! Another tip, ACCESSORIZE!! I can’t emphasize more how important accessories are to your look. Use beads, earrings, bangles, long necklaces or layer necklaces, experiment with your accessories and have fun with it! Remember you don’t have to spend a lot of money on your outfit and accessories to be chic! Pair high and low and invest in the pieces, like a bag or shoe that can last you through the season or many years to come! Hope you like my beach look! Until next time, J'adore Caresse xo
What I'am wearing: Caftan:Forever21; Fedora- H&M; Sunglasses: Celine; Beaded necklace: Bebe; Tote bag: Louis Vuitton; Sandals: Chanel ;

1 comment:

  1. Loving the caftan and how u accessorize;) xo
    Myodetostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete