Monday, September 3, 2012

Beautiful and Inspirational Spaces



Aren't you loving all these beautiful pictures and amazing closets?! For me, it’s so important to try and surround yourself with an inspirational space. Whether it’s your work space, your lounge space or closet, find a place where you can relax in and make it your own. I like to surround myself with things that bring out my creativity and boost my happiness. You can use candles, fresh flowers, magazines, a nice pen and pretty stationery, pictures, mirrors, vase ; anything you like that fits your style and brings out your creativity! Create your own fabulous space and you will surprised how happy and comforting that space will become when you are having a stressful or "bad" day!
( I do not own these pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment